Facts of Tom Rodriguez
|Full Name:||Tom Rodriguez|
|Birth Date:||October 1, 1987|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Birth Place||Subic Bay|
|Nationality||American and Philippine|
|Education||St. Mary’s College of Catbalogan, Cibola High School|
|Siblings||William Mott and Walter Mott|
|Tom Rodriguez Instagram|
After performing on variety series such as Pinoy Big Brother: Double Up Temptation Island and My Husband’s Lover, My Destiny, Filipino-American model and actor gained public notice.
What is Tom Rodriguez age?
Tom Rodriguez first saw this wonderful planet on October 1, 1987. He was born in the Philippines, in the city of Subic Bay. As of 2022, Tom is 34 years old. His solar sign is Libra, according to his full birthday. Every year on October 1st, he celebrates his birthday. Teresita Abinguna is his father, and William Mott is his mother.
Similarly, he was raised with his two brothers and three sisters. William Mott and Walter Mott are his brothers’ names. Tom is of mixed ethnicity and holds dual citizenship in the United States and the Philippines. He also practices Christianity as a religion.
Which School did Tom Rodriguez attend?
From kindergarten until elementary school, Tom attended St. Mary’s College of Catbalogan (previously Sacred Heart College). Later, he attended Yuma’s Cibola High School.
Who was Tom Rodriguez wife?
Tom is currently unattached. He was, however, once married. Carla Abellana, his ex-wife, was in a relationship with him. Carla, Tom’s ex-wife, is a Filipina actress and model by trade. Before tying the married, the couple dated for a long period.
On October 23, 2021, the couple exchanged wedding vows. Their relationship, however, did not endure long. The couple’s relationship began to deteriorate for unknown reasons, and they split up in 2022.
How much is Tom Rodriguez Net Worth?
As of 2022, Tom’s net worth is expected to be around $1.5 million. He earned that much money via his modeling and acting careers. A model and actress in the United States earns roughly 25% of the national average, or $60,760 per year.
His ex-wife Carla, on the other hand, is predicted to have a net worth of roughly $1.5 million as of 2022. She was able to amass that substantial sum of money as a Filipina actress and model.
Is Tom Rodriguez brother Miguel Rodriguez’s brother?
Tom and Miguel aren’t linked in any way. Although they have the same surname, they are of different nationalities and work in different fields.
You May Also Like:Chris Ramsay
No, Tom and Ruby don’t have any ties to one other. They just happen to have the same surname and are both Filipinos.
Why was Tom Rodriguez kicked off of Project Runway?
He was scolded for his angry attitude after losing the weekly duty. As a result, he was ejected from the PBB show.
How many languages does Tom Rodriguez speak?
Tom can communicate in three languages. English, Tagalog, and Waray-Waray are the three languages. Austronesian is the language of Wary. Which is the Philippines’ fifth most often spoken native regional language.
How tall is Tom Rodriguez?
Tom is 5 feet 10 inches tall with a body weight of 75 kilograms. He has brown eyes and short brown hair, which he finds attractive.
- Tom works as a model and actor in the Philippines.
- He made his television debut in the series Precious Hearts Romances Presents My Cheating Heart.
- In 2010, he co-starred alongside Angel Locsin in an episode of Maalaala Mo Kaya.
- He played Valerie Concepcion’s love interest in Precious Hearts Romances Presents: Love Me Again.
- He also joined the all-male singing ensemble VoizBoys, replacing Ronnie Liang, who had been kicked out.
- He made his film debut in Here Comes The Bride before moving on to Petrang Kabayo.
- Later same year, Rodriguez was cast in the remake of the 1980 classic Temptation Island.
- Rodriguez took a break from Be Careful with My Heart in 2013 to act in My Husband’s Lover.
- He played Lucas Matthew Andrada in the television drama series My Destiny, opposite his MHL co-star and ex-wife, Carla Abellana.