Facts of Eddie Marsan
|Full Name:||Eddie Marsan|
|Birth Date:||June 9, 1968|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Married||Janine Schneider (June 01, 2002)|
|Net Worth||$800 Thousand|
|Birth Place||Stepney, London|
|Education||Raine’s Foundation School, Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts|
|Eddie Marsan Twitter|
Eddie Marsan is an actor from the United Kingdom. He is most known for his roles as Mr. Norrell in the drama ‘Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell’ and as Ray Donovan in Terry’s TV series ‘Ray Donovan.’
Eddie Marsan’s Childhood
Eddie Marson was born on June 9, 1968, in Stepney, London, as Edward Maurice Charles Marson. He is 53 years old as of 2022, and his zodiac sign is Gemini. Dennis Marsan and Anna Philpot are his parents’ names. His mother worked in a school and his father drove a lorry. He is of English and British nationality, and his ethnic heritage is English.
He was raised in Bethnal Green throughout his boyhood. In addition, he has had a strong desire to act since he was a child. Raine’s Foundation School was his alma mater. Even those who received their education at the Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts. He also studied at the Kogan Academy of Dramatic Arts with Sam Kogan.
Is Eddie Marsan married or unmarried?
Marsan is a husband and father. Janine Schneider, a make-up artist, is his wife. On June 1, 2002, the pair tied the knot. They had four children together, but did not reveal the names of their children. They are living a happy life together. Furthermore, Marsan’s marriage is still going strong, since there has been no reports of their divorce or extramarital affairs as of yet.
Despite the fact that Marsan’s negative parts in films have been condemned on multiple occasions, he has not been involved in any noteworthy controversy to yet.
How much is Eddie Marsan Net Worth and Salary?
Eddie has kept his present pay a secret. He does, however, have an estimated net worth of roughly $800,000 at the moment. He also has a property in Chiswick, England, where he and his family live a luxury lifestyle. However, there is no information on his earnings, automobile, or other high-value possessions.
His net worth will rise in the next years because he has not yet retired from his career. He supplements his income with TV shows, advertisements, and brand promotions.
How tall is Eddie Marsan?
Marsan stands at a beautiful 5 feet 8 inches tall. He also weighs roughly 68 kilograms.
In addition, his hair is grey/black, and his eyes are green.
Career & Films
- In 1992, he had his first major part in the television series “The Piglet Files.” In 1996, he also appeared in ‘EastEnders’ as Roddy.
- He also had roles in ‘Casualty,’ ‘Game On,’ and ‘Short Sharp Shocks’ in the same year.
- In the TV series ‘Kavanagh QC,’ he also played Ian Vincent.
- After that, he played Brian Clapton in the TV show “Get Well Soon.”
- In the TV series ‘Grange Hill,’ he played Andy Sutcliffe / Eddie Sutcliffe.
- After that, he appeared in a number of films and television shows.
- He has also directed and produced a number of films and television shows. He has almost 100 acting credits to his name.
- ‘White Boy Rick,’ ‘Deadpool 2’, ‘7 Days in Entebbe,’Atomic Blonde,’Urban Myths,’The Exception,’The Limehouse Golem,’Galavant,’Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell,’A Brilliant Young Mind,’Southcliffe,’Jack the Giant Slayer,’The Best of Men,’ and ‘I Want Candy,’ among others, are
Marsan has been nominated for two EDA Awards. He also took home the 2014 Blue Angel Award from the Art Film Festival. He’s also been nominated for two ACCA awards.
- To date, he has 9 wins and 20 nominations to his belt.
- You May Also Like:Patrick Muldoon